What's new in Release 1.2
- All ToolTipsFactory Override Layout designers now offer the possibility to load and save override settings from and to file.
- Animated gif images are now imported with their correct frame delays.
- Many rendering operations have been improved for more speed and quality.
- A useful sample application (TipEx - A tooltips based Windows Explorer) is provided in order to show what can be done with the ToolTipsFactory components in a real application.
- Full F1-help is now provided in Visual Studio.
Issues addressed in Release 1.2
- The positioning-logic for large ImageToolTips (for DefaultWidth > 400) produced strange effects in some cases. This has been fixed.
- Several minor glitches in the rendering routines have been fixed.
- The import of animated gif images in the Animation-Editor has been improved.